Immigration Assistance For Employers, Employees, Investors And Students

When bringing foreign workers to the U.S., employers face a complex system of immigration rules and regulations. The system is especially complicated when recruiting foreign-based high-level executives and people of extraordinary ability.

At the Yale Law Group in Denton, Texas, we help employers, employees and students throughout the country secure the visas needed to live, work and study in the U.S. We also help clients secure foreign investor visas.

Employers And Employees

There are a variety of full-time and temporary work visas. The first step is to determine the type of visa needed. This will depend on such factors as:

  • Whether the working arrangement is full time or temporary
  • The type of work to be performed
  • Whether the prospective employee is an executive or has special skills

At the Yale Law Group, we will evaluate the circumstances and determine the correct visa process. Our lawyers will then complete all necessary steps to obtain that visa.


Students and professors often come to the U.S. for academic reasons. To do so, you must first obtain an F-1 visa, M visa or J visa — depending on your educational plans.

Our lawyers will help you secure the correct visa so you can pursue your course of study. We will also help you adjust your visa status so you can work or remain in the U.S. after completing your education.


Foreign investors and U.S. businesses seeking foreign capital must obtain EB-5 immigrant investor visas. Our attorneys understand the conditions required to obtain EB-5 visas. We will advise you of the steps necessary to secure the visa and represent your interests throughout the process.

Start The Process Today

Call 940-222-8025 or contact the Yale Law Group online to get started.