Helping Family Immigrate To The U.S.

Often, entire families do not immigrate together. Instead, one or two individuals immigrate to the United States. After securing citizenship or becoming a legal permanent resident, you can sponsor family members for immigration visas, commonly called green cards.

At the Yale Law Group, our goal is simple: to reunite you with your family. We will do everything in our power to move your petition through the immigration system as efficiently as possible.

From our office in Denton, Texas, our lawyers help clients throughout the country secure immigration visas for family members abroad.

Who Can I Sponsor?

While you can sponsor most family members, the U.S. gives priority to certain familial relationships.

Spouses, parents and unmarried children under 21 years old of U.S. citizens are given the highest priority. These family members will have an easier time securing immigration visas than will family members of legal permanent residents. Married children and siblings are given even less priority.

The less priority given a certain family relationship, the longer it will take to secure an immigration visa.

Temporary fiancé(e) visas are also available. Once a fiancé(e) visa has been secured, your intended spouse can travel to the U.S. to wed, then apply for a permanent residence visa.

Get Help With Family-Based Immigration

The legal processes involved in securing a green card are complex and can take years to complete. If you are attempting to bring family to the U.S. from a foreign country, the first step you should take is to call an immigration lawyer.

At the Yale Law Group, our attorneys will handle every aspect of your case. We will put together the strongest petition for you by gathering, organizing, and presenting all supporting documentation necessary to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to assure success.

Once your family member obtains a green card and is in the U.S., we can begin discussing the naturalization process.

Call 940-222-8025 or contact us online to get started.