There’s Good, And Then There’s Yale.
At the Yale Law Group, PLLC, our record speaks for itself. Our attorneys are innovative,
aggressive and dedicated. We get results.
- Associate Attorney
A sixth-generation Texan, Jennifer was born in Lewisville, Texas, and grew up in Denton. Jennifer focuses primarily in family law, estate planning/probate, and civil litigation.
In 2012, she graduated in 3 1/2 years from the University of North Texas, magna cum laude, with Bachelor of Arts degrees in History and Spanish. In 2016, she obtained her Juris Doctor degree from Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law. During law school, Jennifer was involved in the Board of Advocates and traveled across the country competing in Moot Court competitions.
Jennifer enjoys spending time with family and friends around good food, traveling with her husband, and playing with her german shepherd, Sophie Mae.
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law
- General Civil Litigation
- Texas, 2016
- Southern Methodist University School of Law, Dallas, Texas
- Juris Doctor - 2016
- University of North Texas, Denton, Texas
- B.A. - 2012
- Honors: magna cum laude
Professional Associations And Memberships
- Denton County Bar Association, Member
- Denton County Young Lawyers Association, Board Secretary
- State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section, Member
- Real Estate Probate and Trust Law Section , Member