Brittany Ann Weaver focuses primarily on Family Law, Estate Planning, and Probate, however, her experience extends to matters involving Real Estate and Business Law. Brittany was born and raised in Texas, remaining a loyal Texan throughout her various endeavors.
Brittany graduated from Texas Lutheran University with a Bachelor of Business Administration in 2011. In 2014, she earned her Juris Doctor degree from Texas Tech University School of Law. While pursuing her law degree, she also obtained a Master of Business Administration from Texas Tech University Rawls College of Business.
When not working, Brittany enjoys spending time with her family, seeing movies, and playing with her dog, Fabio.
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Civil Appeals
- Business Law
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas
- Juris Doctor - 2014
- Texas Lutheran University
- B.B.A. - 2011
- Texas Tech University, Rawls College of Business
- M.B.A. - 2014
- My Country or My Child?: How State Enactment of the Uniform Deployed Parents Custody and Visitation Act Will Allow Service Members to Protect Their Country & Fight for Their Children, 45 Tex. Tech L. Rev. 1011 (2013)
Professional Associations And Memberships
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Young Lawyers Association