There’s Good, And Then There’s Yale.
At the Yale Law Group, PLLC, our record speaks for itself. Our attorneys are innovative,
aggressive and dedicated. We get results.
Brittany Ann Weaver
Brittany Ann Weaver focuses primarily on Family, Probate, and Civil Litigation as well as Civil Appeals; however, her experience extends to matters involving Real Estate, Business Law, and more. Brittany was born and raised in Texas, remaining a loyal Texan throughout her various endeavors.
Brittany graduated from Texas Lutheran University with a Bachelor of Business Administration in 2011. In 2014, she earned her Juris Doctor degree from Texas Tech University School of Law. While pursuing her law degree, she also obtained a Master of Business Administration from Texas Tech University Rawls College of Business.
When not working, Brittany enjoys spending time with her husband, Travis, and their two children (along with their Frenchie, Arnold).
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Civil Appeals
- Business Law
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas
- Juris Doctor - 2014
- Texas Lutheran University
- B.B.A. - 2011
- Texas Tech University, Rawls College of Business
- M.B.A. - 2014
- My Country or My Child?: How State Enactment of the Uniform Deployed Parents Custody and Visitation Act Will Allow Service Members to Protect Their Country & Fight for Their Children, 45 Tex. Tech L. Rev. 1011 (2013)
Professional Associations And Memberships
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Young Lawyers Association