There’s Good, And Then There’s Yale.
At the Yale Law Group, PLLC, our record speaks for itself. Our attorneys are innovative,
aggressive and dedicated. We get results.
Kaitlyn Elizabeth Phillips
- Associate Attorney
Kaitlyn Phillips focuses primarily on family Law, estate planning/probate, and civil litigation.
Kaitlyn was born and raised in Texas. In 2014, she graduated from Texas State University with a Bachelor of Business Management. In 2018, she earned her Juris Doctor degree from St. Mary's University School of Law.
When not working, Kaitlyn enjoys spending time with her family and friends.
Areas Of Practice
- Family Law
- Civil Litigation
- State Bar of Texas
- Denton County Bar Association
- Denton County Young Lawyers Association
- Texas, 2019
- St. Mary's University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas
- J.D. - 2018
- Texas State University, San Marcos, Texas
- B.A. - 2014
- Major: Business Management