Temporary visas, also known as nonimmigrant visas, are typically for international people coming to the United States temporarily for a variety of reasons such as tourism, business, medical treatment, etc.

Student Visa

Student visas include a range of visas that allow international students to study in colleges and/or universities in the United States.

Visitor/Tourist Visa

A Visitor/Tourist Visa is a non-immigrant visa issued to people entering the United States to visit for pleasure (tourism) or for business purposes. These types of visas are typically issued for a specific amount of time. However, an additional extension may be obtained upon approval by USCIS.

Transit Visa

Transit visa allows foreign nationals to enter into the United States while transiting to another foreign country. This category allows individuals to enter the United States in transit to another final destination.

Fiancé(e) Visa

K1 fiancé visa is available to foreign citizens who are engaged to be married to United States citizens. Foreign citizen in the United States on Fiancé visas must marry their U.S. citizen fiancé within 90 days of being on U.S. soil.

Investor Visa

The investor visa is issued to individuals who invest in businesses/companies in the United States.

For more information on these or other nonimmigrant/temporary visas, contact Jane Gekhman at 940/891-4800!